551ST AEW & C WING
27, 28, 2008
1. The 551st AEW & C WING
2. We are requesting that you get your Reunion Registration in ASAP, so that we
can plan properly........It is important that you get your Hotel Registrations in ASAP. Do not get blocked out and have to
stay at another Hotel. This
3. All memorabilia items are available and in stock. See the
listing of the items in this newsletter and on the 2008
4. Fifty Fallen Stars and Fifty Fallen Stars and Beyond. Authored by AJ Northrup. There are a limited number of books left. There will not be any reprints. The information is available on the following websites and the order form can be downloaded there. The price is reduced to $15.95 and includes the shipping cost.
The December Issue of
the American Legion Magazine will have a write up on the 50 Fallen Stars and the
5. A 2006 551st
6. The Memorial Service planning is in process. Jim Collins will have more on this later.
7. We are currently working on a tour of the 6th Space Warning Sq. (Pave Paws) located on the Mass Military Reservation. There will be more on this later.
8. DOOR PRIZES: We will be doing a drawing of 2 Dinner Registration #s for door prizes. The door prize will be a rebate of your Reunion Registration, less any donations. The cut off for the drawing will be at and including the 100th Registration. Two lucky registrant will be attending FREE……Thanks for the early sign ups.
Floyd and Jim